2007年7月15日星期日

A BIG THANKS



Wesley,

Once again, please accept my sincere appreciation for the assistance you provided during my very short stay in Shenzhen, .

Your business instincts are very acute and valuable to a client like me.

I arrived back in Dallas , pretty much on schedule. There were delays in Shanghai , but the airline managed to makeup air time, even to the point of having to wait for a gate at LAX.

If I return to in the spring, I will make sure that I contact you. Your expertise in technical translation was extremely helpful. Once again, thanks for your services. They were well worth it.

Michael F. Horn

President
ProChemical Soil Stabilization of China, Inc.
mike@prochemtx.com

(Mike came all the way to Shenzhen to sign an import&export contract and I was assisting him during his visit in China. He has suggested I should use the letter as an on-line reference. Thanks for his help and kind consideration! It was really nice experience when working with him and I did benefit a lot which I could not from a text book)


没有评论: